Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to my blog

For those of you who know me, you know that I am passionate about learning about new ideas and trends in the world, and even more so about being able to discuss and debate them with others.

Some of the subjects I'll be refering to the most about are sustainability and how some of these projects can be used to combat poverty. I'm also passionate about books and history, and believe that the greatest titles can contain ideas and experiences that we might be living today in our personal lives or in current events in the world.

I especially welcome those who want to make comments about these subjects or publish links.

*****

In the following days I want to share with you some key issues that the new generation of MBAs will be facing considering the amazing changes going on in the global markets.

No comments: